Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write eleven new ones. tag ten new people and link them to the post. actually tell them you tagged them.
I was tagged by sassynicaraguanandcute
1. Do you have any stuffed animal?
2. Celebrity Crush?
3. Would you prefer to be the big spoon or little spoon?
4. Do you have any pet?
5. Favorite Disney song?
6. Favorite Fruit?
7. Have you ever been in love?
8. How long have you been friends with your best friend?
9. Marvel o DC Comics?
10. Have you ever been drunk?
11. Favorite fictional character?
1. Favorite band or musical artist?
2. If you could meet any person you wanted, dead or alive, who would it be?
3. If you had an unlimited amount of money, what would you do?
4. Do you hate anyone?
5. Favorite fictional story (literary or otherwise)?
6. What would be your perfect job?
7. Do you want kids? If so, how many?
8. Do you have a favorite outfit?
9. Favorite television show (cancelled, completed, or currently airing)?
10. Do you have any regrets?
11. Are there any limitations on what you would do to succeed in life?
It really, really, really, really irks the shit out me when people in The Casual Vacancy tag bash the book, and then say they didn’t finish it. How can you form a complete opinion and give something a rating if you didn’t even finish the story? You could say I couldn’t finish it because it wasn’t grabbing me, but don’t form the opinion that something was “bad” when you never even reached the end. They make hard statements as if they’re knowledgeable about the entire story when really it just makes them look like a dumbass.